Comment on page
This page contains contributing guidelines.
First of all, thank you for considering contributing to this project!
There are several ways to contribute:
- Spread the word about the project
- Suggest features
- Tell us how you use the project / contribute to examples project
- Contribute support for new clients
- Contribute test cases
- Submit bugs and issues
The project follows a simple git trunk based workflow:
- 'master' branch which is the current latest stable version
- we develop in feature branches which then get tested and merged into master
Branch naming is as follows:
git branch feature/issue-42/add-new-client-support
git branch feature/no-ref/refactor-consensus-tasks
'issue' refers to a Github issue.
They should begin with on of the three below prefixes, be short and descriptive. We like keeping it simple.
git commit -m 'feat: add support Teku consensus and validator'
git commit -m 'fix: update type in geth docker compose template'
git commit -m 'refactor: refactor execution deployment tasks'
Yes. Ultimately we want this be a community driven project, if you have written code you want to contribute we'll happily review it and merge it.